Experience the gentleness of Reiki healing
Reiki is a simple and effective Japanese healing practice
Reiki promotes relaxation and healing on physical, mental and emotional levels, leading to connected wholeness.
Reiki balances and clears energy blocks in much the same way other energy healing practices such as acupuncture and acupressure do.
A Reiki treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include:
- Relaxation on all levels
- Accelerated self-healing
- Improved sleep and mental clarity
- Reduced blood pressure and stress
- Relief from pain from injuries and surgery
- Increased harmonious living
- Improved immune system response
- Increased creativity and spiritual growth
- Broadening of perspective
relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well-being.
Holy Fire Reiki
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training.
Holy Fire Reiki is a combination of traditional Usui Reiki and a contemporary evolution of Reiki. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is included as part of our Usui Reiki classes and has also been added to Karuna Reiki® training.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in Reiki I & II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna classes.
Reiki is taught in levels with each level building upon the next.
Dawn offers the following Reiki classes: (** indicates class is available for NCBTMB CEUs)